Academy for WCEC new employees
BIM Academy for WCEC new employees
Do you want to get up to speed with the latest BIM / Revit technology?
Do you want training, experience and qualifications to put you at the forefront of this technology?
As one of the regionís leading BIM experts we are offering a structured training programme for new WCEC employees within the WCEC BIM Academy.
The training programme will include:
- A two week intensive training in basic Revit modelling
- A structured program of on the job training with weekly seminars and coursework to develop detailed specialist BIM skills.
- The opportunity to take a Revit exam achieving an Autodesk Certified Professional qualification.
The course will cover
- Revit modelling
- Family creation and management
- BIM / Revit protocols and management
- Navisworks and federating models from other consultants
- Running structured programs of clash detection
- Scheduling and reporting within Revit
- Quantification and reporting within Navisworks
Please get in touch with our BIM Manager David Bird to find out more.... firstname.lastname@example.org